About me self esteem worksheet
What is the theory behind this worksheet?
Self-esteem means how one values and perceives himself. The worksheet likely draws from various psychological theories that aim to enhance self-awareness, self-reflection, and esteem.
Theories may include the principles of “Positive psychology- cultivating positive emotions, self-esteem and overall well-being as it is a key component of promoting mental health.” and “Humanistic psychology”. Therapies may include:
- CBT– addresses the connection between thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. And this worksheet may incorporate cognitive techniques to asses and modify thought patterns related to self-esteem.
- Self-reflection- includes exploring the origin of negative self-perceptions and understanding the impact of self-talk.
How will this worksheet help you?
This worksheet aims to help individuals to
- Delve into thoughts, and feelings to have a deeper understanding of their experiences and themselves.
- Encourage them to celebrate their uniqueness
- Promotes a positive self-image
How should you use this worksheet?
This worksheet is a practical tool for self-exploration as it encourages acknowledging their strengths and fostering a positive sense of self.
Was this helpful?
Kolubinski DC, Frings D, Nikčević AV, Lawrence JA, Spada MM. A systematic review and meta-analysis of CBT interventions based on the Fennell model of low self-esteem. Psychiatry research. 2018 Sep 1;267:296-305.