Career Exploration Worksheet For High School Students
What is the theory behind the Career Exploration worksheet for high school students?
In order to achieve your ideal goals either in your career or in therapy, you need to plan everything first. Setting realistic goals for yourself and planning out for them is the best way to reach your goals. The very important thing is to plan everything out and implement your plans with motivation. Therefore, in order to reach your career goals, the very first thing is to explore your interest and the skills you possess. By exploring your interests, skills, and abilities you can choose a certain path for you.
How can this worksheet help you?
This worksheet can help high school students in the following ways.
- You can explore your interests and choices for your career.
- Students can identify their skills and abilities and what further skills and courses they will need to pursue their chosen careers.
- You also get confident by knowing more about your field of interest and look forwards to planning your goals.
- Planning is the first step to working towards any goal, with this worksheet you can plan and work on your career goals.
- You can also keep more than one choice of career so that you will have one or more options in your bucket.
How to use this worksheet?
This career exploration worksheet can be completed alone or with any mentor or advisor who can guide you about different careers. You just simply take a printout of this worksheet and complete it with a relaxing mind and state. You can also explore and surf on the different authentic places about your career and then give it a read in the end and reflect on your choices and career goals.
You can download this worksheet here.